MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3 Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLIENT WONT OPEN!! and patch issue :3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLIENT WONT OPEN!! and patch issue :3 Empty CLIENT WONT OPEN!! and patch issue :3 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 pm

xXsiLverXx

hi ! good day . so i have this problem that when i click the "main.exe" the gameguard logo will appear but after that nothing else will happen. any solution?

another thing can you explain clearly the patch. do i have to copy it directly to the MU folder?( edi mag oover write un dun sa "data" folder(na madaming lamang files at sub-folders) na andun na.. e ung patch (2files lang nasa loob) pano un) sorry for the tagalog just want to express/explain my problem clearly

PS: about the main, i've already tried: exempting it in my anti-virus and firewall (the main.exe), also tried turning it off both, running it as administrator, compatibility settings( tried all OS). and yeah! same problem happens

xXsiLverXx

to add, when the game guard appears nothing will happen then if i click the main again a pop up will appear saying "error: not found"

Merlin

Merlin
Game Master
Game Master

try to download a new client sir

xXsiLverXx

done it already . just finished downloading it and still the same :3 (from mediafire)

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

try to off your antivirus, extract the client and add excerption to your antivirus

about the patch you must extract it directly to the folder, data (on patch) contains only 1 file and replace the old file

xXsiLverXx

please read :3 i've done it already

xXsiLverXx

about the patch. so the data(inside the data.zip) i'll just put it directly inside the MUcity folder?

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

xXsiLverXx wrote:please read :3 i've done it already

xXsiLverXx wrote:about the patch. so the data(inside the data.zip) i'll just put it directly inside the MUcity folder?

yes, extract directly to mu folder

xXsiLverXx

well okay thanks for the clarification in the patch issue. how about in the client? any solutions?

10CLIENT WONT OPEN!! and patch issue :3 Empty Re: CLIENT WONT OPEN!! and patch issue :3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

xXsiLverXx wrote:well okay thanks for the clarification in the patch issue. how about in the client? any solutions?

try to redownload the client then patch it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum