MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3 Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

to make more thrill in this game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1to make more thrill in this game Empty to make more thrill in this game Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:58 pm

maylabs24

maylabs24

i suggest to remove jewels in NPC. just drop it in any monster but increase the drop rate of it..the reason is when the freebies event is finished  we can only get credits by voting but voting is 1vote=100 credits.. its hard to collect credits..we need second option in getting our items.we need items drop from monster ..we need a rare drop of items+2opt. or more ..and we need the jewels to use this to uprade the level of this item..so remove it from the NPC and just drop it in monster but with  a higher drop rate..

Beacuse of this we are able to trade items using jewels or other items into items 2opt or more in the other players..its more thrill to this game...we are not just focus in credits..we are also focus in hunting items to to use and trade with other character..

i suggest also when the freebies event is finish  make 1 grand reset=500 credit..

i also suggest to get back the sockets in lvl400 items.atleast 2sockets and level 3 seed to get it balance but with a higher price in webshop and a lower drop rate in game..

i hope you like my suggestion.. thanks..

Last edited by maylabs24 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

2to make more thrill in this game Empty Re: to make more thrill in this game Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:06 am

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

the reasons why i love this game
1. Balanced gameplay without Sockets.
2. I love the NPC

By the way, your suggestions are quite difficult to have. The reason why we are doing such thing, because we want the new players to be strong Smile we want them to up because of the wipeout Smile
maybe let's wait for Astra

Thanks for suggesting Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum