MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MuCity Season 6 Episode 3 Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application Empty GM Application Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 pm

NocturnaLism

NocturnaLism

♦️ Username : Freaks
♦️ IGN : ImpactxD
♦️ Full Name : Kenzer B. Ayroso
♦️ Date of Birth : June 09 , 1998
♦️ Age :15
♦️ Location : Koronadal City
♦️ Language Spoken : English , Tagalog
♦️ Years Of MU Experience : 2 Years
♦️ PERSONAL BIOGRAPHY : My name is Kenzer B. Ayroso . I live in Koronadal City i am studying Koronadal National Comprehensive HighSchool.. Im good in Cooking . Playing basketball specially playing MU's hehehe.

♦️ MOTIVATION FOR THIS APPLICATION : i want to help on recruiting players and to help the other admins specially the normal players .. make the server better and CHALLENGING

♦️ EXPERIENCE AS A GAME MASTER : Im a TGM of Zhypermu in 2 Years
♦️ MU EXPERIENCE : GRUDGEMU,ZHYPERMU,RECREATIONMU,FEDERALMU,MYTHICALMU,LOSTLANDMU,LASTLANDMU,WARZONEMU,MUWARZONE,HGATEMU.MULTIPLY3RMU AND LOSTTOWERMU THATS ALL . .

♦️ HOURS ONLINE : i can online 24hours everyday if my net is good. .

♦️ USEFUL PERSONALITY TRAITS : im understanding person , im good to those who are good to me . fair in all players !

♦️ HOW YOU'D HANDLE A HACKER? : I will give Him / Her a warning . and if he / she will do it again I will ban him / her. . . .

♦️ WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? : bcuz im loyal and active GM and u will pick me i can make the server better ..

♦️ ADDITIONAL COMMENTS : GoodLuck and GodBless Admins and players BE GOOD i recommend to those who are admin now to recruit more players .. and f ever i will be an admin i will to that also for the sake of our server Thankyou ALL:) Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Very Happy

2GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

requesting to delete/merged/ move this topic, there is a post for TGM applicationHERE

3GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Karmela

Karmela
Game Master
Game Master

requesting to delete/merged/ move this topic, there is a post for TGM applicationHERE

4GM Application Empty Re: GM Application Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Astra

Astra
Administrator
Administrator

Warning to the Thread owner
dont make a spam in a wrong section

Thread Closed

https://mucity.forum.st

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: